[OT] And Now, for something Complety Different

Recent events have had folks we know, list members and the like  going
through troubles and bent sheet metal.

Well, I ran across this link as someone was describing why doom on you
was a slur if sounded out as phonetic Vietnamese. (Wah?)

Anywho, maybe this will lend some other point of view.

Alle kunst is umsunst wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brünzt.
     "All skill is in vain when an angel pees in the touchhole of your
musket."

<http://www.quartertomidnight.com/foreign.html>

Enjoy,
TBerk