My update II

Not to gloat but after reading the posts I'm feeling much better about
our 'rocco. It has good paint only one rust bubble on the hood, none at
the doors. Body is in good shape no major dents but some dings. Interior
is pretty goor for a car it's age. We got the car from a guy in
Brainerd, MN almost two years ago. The block had a hole in it, we wanted
the tranny. We ended up putting our engine in the new body as our tranny
had a hole in it. We've had to do brake jobs, etc but no major parts
have failed. The started kept wanting to fall out until I got new bolts
and put thread lock on them. The power steering pump pulley scrapes on
the water pulley some but all in all in pretty good shape. I do have to
get the sunrook seal replaced and opening better. Might sound like a
contradictory post but actually all this is small stuff that doesn't
keep it from being driven and it looks good. I'm amazed at what some of
you guys are doing to these things and have to do in some cases. Any
way, I've appreciated the restore histories that are posted and thougt
I'd add my 2 cents. We plan to come to Cincy this June and get to see
some of the cars we're reading about.

BTW If someone can tell me exactly where to look for the engine number
I'd appreciate it. I think it is an '89 block. I've read the manuals and
studied and cleaned the engine but it's either hidden or I'm blind.