Randy B escapes damage; photo shoot imminent

Randy is in town for our photo shoot with ec today.. last night some broad
in a Honda nearly smashed his front end trying to parallel park in front
of him with an apparent major heat on.  Randy watched in horror out my
living room window as she actually climbed his front bumper!  She then tried
to book but only parked around the corner.. a close inspection revealed no
damage so he let her slide.  He heard her arguing with her husband/boyfriend
righ afterwards and she sounded plastered.  Nashty close call!

We just heard from Les Bidrawn at ec, we're meeting he and a partner way out
in the desert at 2:30 this afternoon.. sounds like we may be there a while as
they were discussing sunset-related stuff in the background.  We really
lucked out with the weather - it rained yesterday and last night, heavily at
times, but this morning there's not a cloud in the sky and it's warming up
nicely.

His final words as he was describing the meeting spot were "we'll be in
either an M3 or a Jag".  Rough life he must lead!

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA