May need a good 16v rocco shell...

Well,

Talked with the body shop today, he's going to go over
and take a look at my rocco and give me an idea of how
much to fix the cracks in the lower rad support.

They aren't available aftermarket, new is $600.  To
use the one out of my parts car is 20 minutes to cut
it out, then 4-5 hours to prep it to install, paint
it, then more time to actually cut out the one in my
car and weld it in place.

Upshot of this is, the rest of my car isn't in great
shape.  It's been hit in the front and rear and
repaired poorly, the paint stinks and it has rust
damage on the lower rear drivers quarter.  In other
words, it's not really worth spending a bunch of cash
on it to fix it, as it'll still need a ton of work.

My original plan with the car was to just build it and
drive it for 2 years or so till I moved to So Cal,
where I'd buy another rocco with decent paint and body
and then transfer all my goodies over, then part out
the rest.

Looks like I may have to move that plan up some and
find a decent shell now.  So I'm looking for a 16v
rocco with decent paint and body, don't care about the
rest in the New England area, preferably as close to
Boston as possible.

Thanks!!

-josh

=====