Keeping the shiny side up

"A pickup truck carrying four passengers crashed along Highway 2 about 4 ½
miles west of Stevens Pass Saturday morning, killing a 4-year-old
boy. State troopers said the car lost control when it tried to pass a snow
plow and hit an icy spot on the road. State troopers added none of the
passengers were wearing seatbelts."

Not wearing seatbelts and TRYING TO PASS A PLOW????? That really pisses me
off. I feel horrible for the poor 4-y-o, and I hope the driver spends a good
portion of the rest of their life remembering how stupid they are.

Passing snowplows on the road is just a dumb thing to do. I've passed on the
left lane when the plow was in the right lane of a 4-lane highway, and it is
still very difficult to see. They used to carry commercials every winter in
MN about how dangerous it is...

Neal