Keeping the shiny side up

Man, the past 3 times I've gone skiing, I've seen a rolled over car along
the way.  All 3 times were SUVs, but, don't you thing ya can't flip a li'l
car too.  Last weekend, my friend rolled his MR2 while driving Deal's Gap
(318 turns in 18 miles, http://www.dealsgap.com/)  Amazingly, they were
able to right it, and he limped it home.  pics at:

http://gtf.org/beaker/pictures/miata/gap.3.02/2002.03.09-09.upside.down.jpg
http://gtf.org/beaker/pictures/miata/gap.3.02/2002.03.09-10.upside.down.jpg
http://gtf.org/beaker/pictures/miata/gap.3.02/2002.03.09-11.upside.down.jpg
http://gtf.org/beaker/pictures/miata/gap.3.02/2002.03.09-12.pull.jpg
http://gtf.org/beaker/pictures/miata/gap.3.02/2002.03.09-14.burning.a.little.oil.jpg
http://gtf.org/beaker/pictures/miata/gap.3.02/2002.03.09-15.burning.a.little.oil.jpg
http://gtf.org/beaker/pictures/miata/gap.3.02/2002.03.09-17.only.a.fleshwound.jpg
http://gtf.org/beaker/pictures/miata/gap.3.02/2002.03.09-18.only.a.fleshwound.jpg

Dan

--
Whatever became of the moment when one first knew about death? There must
have been one. A moment. In childhood. When it first occured to you that you