Hoosier tire pressure question & progress

Spacers in the front??  Damn, that's weird.  Mine cleared the front, but
were hitting in the rear.  Ah well.  Go figure.  I've never run Hoosiers
before, but start at 40 and bleed from there.  Mark your sidewalls with
shoe polish to make sure the sidewalls aren't flopping over.  You
probably won't need any more than 35, but it's best to start high and
bleed down as needed.  Mr. Meze can give you a more definite answer on
that one.  I run my BFG R1's at 35.

Mike