WTB: door panel inserts

I know i just changed my door panel inserts, but i was wondering if anyone had a spare set on a parts car.  I want to experiment with some different fabric/leather types and see what else i can get to look good.  All i need is just the insert piece that the fabric is glued to, not the whole door panel.

Oh, and if anyone has some that already have the leather inserts, i'd be interested in those too.

Unfortunately there are no good junkyards in the area that i am aware of, so i must as you guys and gals.  TIA

--

Doug C.
'88 16v

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Travelocity.com is giving away two million travel miles.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;3969773;6991039;g?http://svc.travelocity.com/promos/millionmiles_main/0,,TRAVELOCITY,00.html