HELP!! My car won't shut off!!!!

Once again, elecrical gremlins show up.....
We took the '81 out for a spin today, and after one of my stops, walkig
back to the car, I saw my reverse lights were on (this was coming out of
the store, keys in my hand).  I had backed in, so they should be on, if
the key was on.  Got in, the dash lights were on and my voltage gauge
said appx. 10v.  When this happened before, about a month ago, I swapped
the ignition switch and it was all good.  Started it up, took off,
everything was fine.  Got to the next place, tried to turn it off, and
it kept running!!  I tore apart my steering column, pulled the plug off
the back of the ignition switch, and IT STILL RAN!  I had to pull the
pump relay to get it to shut down.  Even with the key out of the
ignition, pump relay pulled, I could still a) turn on the turn signals,
but not the wipers, b) when the horn buttons were pushed I could hear
the relay click, but no horn, c)the fan wouldn't run.  I replaced the
switch again, but it didn't do any good, the only way to shut my car
down is to pull the pump relay.  When I put the steering wheel back on,
if I tightened the nut down to far (the wheel still being loose) or
turned the wheel just right, the horn would honk, again, with the key
OUT of the switch.
Where do I begin looking for problems?  I can't drive the '84 yet (no
exhaust), so I need to get it fixed quick.
BTW, I had to pull the neg. battery terminal to get my dash lights to
shut off.....

HELP!!!!!!!
Nate
'81 (REALLY wants to run)