Shitty day, need some help

Went up to Shine Racing to install an Autopower
rollcage only to discover that it was meant for a
'rocco 2 WITHOUT a sunroof!  Argh!  So, if you're in
the New England area, and want a rocco 2 rollcage and
DON'T have a sunroof, contact Eli at Shine Racing,
508-660-7974 and he'll sell it to you.

Also found that one of my GLI BBS wheels is bent and
needs to be straightened.

Looked at the lower rad support, yup, it's cracked in
6 difference places.  Shine isn't sure if it's cheaper
to cut the old one out of the parts car, or buy a new
one.  Is the dealer the only place to get these, or
are they available aftermarket?  Dealer price is close
to $600!!  Since I paid about that for the car, I'm
unwilling to spend that kinda cash...  About how much
should I expect to spend on getting the old rad
support cut out and a new (or used) one welded in
place?

So, I'm looking for a good used lower rad support
that's already out of the car, for a rocco 2.  Also
looking for a bolt in (preferably Autopower) rollbar
or cage for a 'rocco 2 WITH a sunroof in the New
England area.  I could also be tempted with a neuspeed
rear stressbar too...

Not feeling the love from the rocco at the moment.
Contemplating selling off the rocco goodies and
dropping my motor/tranny into a GTI...  This sucks!

-josh

=====
Josh Wyte
Momentum Motorsports