[Re: hi all new here]

slower is more dangerous, the faster you go the slower things look <snip>=

Ah, approaching Warp speed are we? If you go fast enough, time will stop
completely. Give us a report when you come back, eh? What, back already? =

Seriously, take it easy, these cars are not crash proof, and you are huma=
n I
take it? Better get a cage and a helmet. =

Maybe somebody can back up on my motherly instincts with some grizzly mas=
hed
Rocc pictures, I know there are a few out there, just not wanting to see =
any
more...

But I agree, these cars do want to run!