FUCK!!!!!!! now its MY turn...AGAIN!!!!!

On Sat, 16 Mar 2002, John C. Worden wrote:

> No offense to any of you, but How the hell can you all live in places like
> that?
> It just amazes me how much crime there is where many of you live.
>
> Very happy in my little town in Maine,

I'd love to live in a small town... problem is, I am a wan/security
expert, not much call for that in small towns, and my girlfriend is a
distribution analyst at the HQ of a retail company.

In other words, We'd prefer to live in a small town but in our chosen
career paths small towns do not priovide many opportunities, especially
not for both of us at the same time...

take care,

Steve

     If you see a mad professor in a minibus, just smile. --James Bond
                      http://westfailure.org