stolen radio without faceplates (was fuck it my turn)

the thing you have to realize about faceplates

if you loose yours, you only have to call the company and they will let you
order yourself a new one the only time this will not work is;

a) you registered the serial # (warranty card) with the manufacturer
b) remembers to keep a copy of the card and have reported the unit stolen
tothe cops
c) reported the unit stolen to the manufacturer so they can stop repairs or
purchase of parts on it

otherwise, I can steal your radio, call what ever manufacturer the big white
sticker the radio has on and order a faceplate, a new wire mesh and even a
user manual. and install it a) in my car b) sell is as a package on ebay.