FUCK!!!!!!! now its MY turn...AGAIN!!!!!

In most "large" cities, the police have so many auto break-ins/thefts, and
so little manpower, that this stuff just cannot be given a top priority.
So, what do we do?
As some have said, don't leave loose valuables in your car.
Don't put nice stereos in your car.
Don't have nice seats in your car.
Don't have nice wheels/tires on your car.
In other words, don't have a nice car.

Sorry, but the fact is....if you have something nice (car, money, boat,
lady, oil fields, etc) someone will want it even more than you and will
attempt to steal it.  There is nothing you or I or the police or your
Dobermann can do about it except prepare to wake up some morning to find it
gone.
 It's just the way the world is.

Larry   sandiego16V

> In Maryland cops don't even take prints unless the car is a stolen
> recovery...in fact most the times they do the report over the phone> >Not
that it helps but at least you got them to take some fingerprints.

The police never took
> >any finger prints and just said, "Well if you had serial numbers we
> >might could do something

> >>what the fuck?? why must people break into cars

Sign Up for NetZero Platinum Today
Only $9.95 per month!