FUCK!!!!!!! now its MY turn...AGAIN!!!!!

  You are quite right. When they hit me 3 times in three months back in
1985, the third time there was no radion, just wires hanging from the
dash.

  However, my girl friend had let her shoe bag on the floor in front of
the passenger seat. They took that, and since they were already in,
lowered the rear seat back and grabbed my camera equipment.

  Now I never let anything lying around, lock my doors, and have a big
loud alarm that detects strange looks from strangers.

	Jean-Claude
	84 8v (taking a winter slumber in a safe garage)