I got TT'd today!!!!

I got back to the shop after an easy day of working on piddly stuff, and
my package from TT had arrived!! 2 full cat-back exhaust systems, one
for the '81 and one for the '84 (including the cat).
I took off early, got the '81 up on ramps and jackstands and took to
'er.  The install went VERY well, I couldn't have been more pleased.
 Who knew you get a new front motor mount with the system?? An hour
later, I had my exhaust up and running.  I tell ya, it's amazing what
some things will do.  For almost 3 months now, I've been driving my car
with no muffler, it rusted off so I yanked it.  That car was so damn
loud, I didn't like driving it!!  But now, I've already put 50 miles on
my new exhaust, and I love it.  It sounds awesome, and I swear it's
faster.  I used to be one of those guys that has an old shitty rusty POS
with a loud exhaust, but now I'm a proud Scirocco owner (still rusty,
though) with performance exhaust!!
I'm still waiting for my flex pipe for the '84 (hopefully it'll get here
tomorrow!!), and then both cars will be TT'd.
I got my tax return today too, so I'm fixin' to order myself a cam gear!!

Off to.....uh, so something, I suppose.

Nate
'81
'84