From: jester@westfailure.net [mailto:jester@westfailure.net]=20
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2002 1:24 PM
To: Jason F. Snow
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: [Severly off Topic]

On Fri, 15 Mar 2002, Jason F. Snow wrote:

> Scirocco content: I just bought two 100 pound bags of black=20
> beauty...Can you say sandblast? I thought you could...Wooohooo!
Hey,

I have been looking for good blasting media, waht i bought is called
whiteblast and is like crushed glss, kinda scares me. What is black
beauty, where do you get it etc. Any other recommendations?

take care,

Steve

***
     If you see a mad professor in a minibus, just smile. --James Bond
                      http://westfailure.org