(no subject)

this went down in front of my house in Pismo Beach, CA. the only people who
live on my street are old people and the CHP next door. i have lived in this
house for 7 years and even leave my car door unlocked sometimes. never once
a problem with me or anyone else on the block. fuck. thats all i have to
say. this time it was locked and they even took the liberty of rolling down
the window. why the fuck would you roll down the window? you already busted
the window and unlocked the door. i guess i will keep an eye out on eBay and
beat around the bush with some people that i know (who are in the "Black
Market") just on a whim and hope that maybe possibly somehow someway i will
see my shit again. (funny, then i will be able to buy it a second time).
fuck. i dont think i will ever find out who did it, but if i do...he is
going to know what his left ball tastes like. same goes for the fuck who
broke into my car in Seattle as well. fuck!!

-Craig
"Nightmare" '88 16v (soon to be G60 Turbo!!)
"Calypso" '91 Golf GL w/ Euro Busted Out Window