FUCK!!!!!!! now its MY turn...AGAIN!!!!!

what the fuck?? why must people break into cars??? i got hit last night.
took my stereo and my radar detector. mother fucker!!! they busted out the
back window and opened the pass. side door. called the popo's and they took
a report and got one kinda iffy finger print (she said that it might even be
mine). so im like fuck. they also Tom's calculator (no worries Tom, i will
get you another one). sorry for ranting...thanks for reading

-Craig
"Nightmare" '88 Scirocco 16v (G60 Turbo Proj.)
"Calypso" '91 Golf GL w/ Euro Busted Out Windo