From: Kevin Collins [mailto:kcollins1@socal.rr.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 6:36 PM
To: Scirocco List; Potterman; Doug Teulie
Subject: SoCal gtg this Saturday 5pm-ish

As Mr. Block will be in town, I'm organizing a little Scirocco gtg of sorts
for late Saturday afternoon.  Doug Teulie is on board, and we'll see if we
can round up the rest of the usual local suspects.  Ian, Ben, Masun, Meze,
Larry, and anyone else anywhere near Orange County, sound off if you can
make it - drop me a note offline.  We'll probably meet someplace between
here (Huntington Beach) and Orange.  It would be particularly cool if we
could dig up a lurker or two.. we know there are some of you out there that
we've never met - c'mon out!

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA