Timing hole question

-----Original Message-----
From: T Berk [mailto:tberk@mindspring.com]
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2002 4:02 AM
To: Wes Brockway
Subject: Re: Timing hole question

Wes Brockway wrote:

> While ordering my Redline from Potterman I went ahead and ordered the
> timing hole plug, but to my surprise, while it does fit, there is a
> hole in the center of it. Is there a rubber plug for the hole?

There are two parts, colors may vary depeneding on location and age.

One part looks like it screws in, and has a hex outer shape, with a
funky green color.

The inner portion is usually white semi opaque plastic and has that
tethered plug mentioned earlier. No breathing or vent tube has ever been
noticed.

TBerk