80S needs home

Hey Darrell!

Wondered what happened to you!

Um....who you going to sell the body to?

Give me a call on Friday...we need to talk!  I will point you towards the
right person to give this shell to, that way I can pick it over at my
leisure.  You know Andy Maass?

Call me tomorrow if you can Darrell 720-872-1255

Eric
Northglenn, CO (used to live in Boulder)