SoCal gtg this Saturday 5pm-ish

I wanna come, but I can't.  The Roc is in the body shop.  A really nice old
man bumped into my PARKED car but he was good enough to stick around to wait
for me [I was in Victoria's Secret at the mall :)].  He offered to pay for
the damage (driver side fender flare dent, cracked paint on fender), but
after I took it to the body shop that painted my car last year, it didn't
amount to much ($200), so I called the old man up and told him to forget it.
  I won't see Nemesis until next Thursday.  Pity me =(

Steph