Koni shocks and H&R springs... Problems?

nah as far as I know this is the way the car normally sits,
I found this annoying as well, and the only thing I managed to do to change
that on my 8v was to get normal OEM spring front and OEM Cargo Springs in
the rear, so tha car is actually 1" higher in the rear... evryone else I see
is lower in rear... you'd think this car was designed with rwd in mind.

PAtrick