Antenna question

--0-134262619-1016156711=:66834

More than likely you do have to replace it. Those sounds like the symptoms I had when I lost mine.
You could go the route of ripping out the antenna's insulation, but if you prefer lots of radio like I do, just replace it - the excellent reception of the Fuba is worth the time and money IMHO...
HTH, JT
  Wes Brockway <kywes@bellsouth.net> wrote: I got my radion hook up today. I'm getting FM but no AM. Is this the
antenna? I thought I read someone else saying when their antenna went
out they lost both AM and FM. So do I have the FUBA Antenna Replace job
to do or not?