Eibach Sportline springs

Well, as you'll find on this list, whatever parts we use on our cars, we're
more often than not to remain loyal to them.  I installed Eibach Sportlines
on my 16v back in '96 and I still have them on.....no sagging at all.  Au
contraire, I've been through three sets of shocks :) and am in the process
of (finally!) installing some Bilstein Sports.  Can't wait.

The Sportlines are stiff, but not jaw-jarringly so.  I'd describe them as
the springs you'd like if you don't want your car high enough to be mistaken
for a SUV, or low enough to be mistaken for a lowrider.  It's a comfortable
fit and I don't have to slow down to go over train tracks or take a bump on
the 405 FWY.  The rebound rate is nice....sporty feel without feeling every
last bump in the road.

Good luck!

Steph