bye bye GT-II was : Re: OMG FS on ebay a 1990 GT 2, Automatic

....unfortunately I don't know about shipping costs to USA / Canada.

but I forgot to mention that my GT-II
has a good suspension setup installed, is decently lowered
has electrically adjustable Eurolights by factory
 and 3-point seatbelts in the rear.
crackfree dashboard, shortened shifter, aluminium handbrake-lever,
Scirocco badged floormats and
interior in showroom condition is almost not worth mentioning :-)

pictures on www.GT-2.de/GT2.htm

Greets
Dirk :-)

ARGHHH don't tease us with such a low miles/late model
car. Man, how much for shipping to Canada?

I won't be able to sleep tonight, I think...

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco Slegato
btw, not all Sciroccos sold in N-A with the "16V body
kit" were 16V cars...