Idle speed

I'm working on getting the last of my idle gremlins out of my 88' 16v
and just wanted to double check proper idle speed.  Right now she hunts
anywhere between 900-1000 pending on her mood.  Somedays it's a nice
steady 1k, others it's 950-1k and then theres just days where she's all
over the map.  I know my boot is good, fule mixture is good, I need to
replace the rubber O-ring on the idle screw (who has those besides the
dealer btw?) and the injector O-rings and she should be ready for solid
idel, I hope.

William
--
http://www.techography.com/scirocco (s.org forums)