OT Jag post

RE: 80's Jags being troublesome.

In the shop where I had my 78 Scirocco painted there was a jag with
extraordinary custom tubular header.  It was fabbed from common,
threaded iron water pipe, complete with threaded tees!  Glad VWs have
not reached that stage of desperation yet.

Scirocco content.  Driving to shop minus heavy, stock 5 mph bumpers was
cool.  Now if I can just apply the same logic to my personal spare
tire....

 -- Brian D./OH
How can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at all...
Firesign Theatre