bucking of 85 8v resolved...

after last night's scirocco bucking and stalling and giving me finally a
hint (main pump noise) what was the problem
I changed the trasnfer pump in the tank (eh! it was still OEM Original VW
Part! DAMN!) and started her up and took her for a drive.
all is well and work nicely...

for the ones wondering how hard this is... on a scale of 1-10... i'd have to
say a 4 (for safety reason due to dealing with fuel)

Yep you guessed it I will post a 5 picture tech note as soon as I can...
(gawd I have 6 to do !!)

Thank you again to all that pouinted various possible answers and
solutions..

Vivat! La Scirocco.org List ! Vivat!

[ A Texan's Scirocco - Patrick Bureau ]
[ 1985 8v Prowler Orange Kamei X1     ]