Bad Accumulator??

Usually when the accumulator goes bad you have a starting problem. But it is
a simple thing to check. Jack up the rear of the car locate the accumulator
(in front of fuel tank) and remove the small screw on the end facing the
driver side, if fuel comes out it is bad. It is just a diaphragm and spring
and if the diaphragm goes bad it won't maintain and equalized system
pressure.

HTH

Brian