(non-rocco) 85 GTI parts... Head swapping?

You guys are bursting my bubble.  That's not very nice...  :-(

So, what I'm hearing, then, is that I should start skipping some oil
changes and not shift below 6 grand to speed things up...?  ;-)

Anywho, I've got the crappy exhaust system in the Jetta, and I was
planning on doing away with it as part of the whole process.  And a cam
is in the planning, too.

Of course, this is probably all moot with that exhaust...  :-p

B.

'82 Scirocco <-- sold  :-(
'85 Jetta
'87 Porsche 944