OT- Old Audi Ad?

On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 02:39:10PM -0800, Andrew Wong wrote:

Yeah, it was Audi's  first (and only) season in Trans-Am, running a 2.2
turbo quattro.  Took 1'st place 8 out of 13 races.  As the season
progressed, the added more and more handicaps to the Audis (but not any of
the other cars) including restrictor plates, ballast weight, and skinny
tires.  AWD was banned after that season.

Dan