crash ?'s- whats recycleable

alright, i don't have pics yet but i'll give you a quick describtion of what
car looks like. the front end is now semi-circular in shape, with the
deepest point being 24 or so inches into the hood. neither door opens any
more. roof is buckled, and pass side rear took a good hit. frame is severly
torked so the car has pemenant three wheel motion, and the engine is pushed
into the firewall. what, if anything should i try to recycle into my '88? i
suppose i could cut the engine out, but should i bother? front suspension?
etc... my gut instinct is to scrap everything fron the dash up.
BTW, does anybody know how to get blood stauns out of grey fabric?
  brett