My MFA is sick.

Glitch City!

Rare but it happens. My clock (24 hour style) once started to skip hours
1,2,3,5,7,8,20,22,27... Yes at one moment it told me it was 27 o'clock!
Pull the fuse that powers the MFA and leave it out for at least 2 days. 1
day might work but 2 is safer. The system will completely discharge
and  reset. When you re-install the fuse everything should be back to normal.

-Raffi