(no subject)

From: "Rick Kellner" <rfkellner@snet.net>   Add to address book
To: "scirocco-L" <scirocco-L@scirocco.org>
Subject: Re: SEAT valve cover on E-Bay

Jeffrey,
    That looks like a clone of a G60 valve.  The stock ones have a
nice VW
embossed in the middle.
    I asked a question a few days ago requiring the G60 cover and
there were
two or three informative responses, however, no more than that.
    Now that there is a picture maybe the question may be
clearer.  How do
you attach the throttle cable to this (or a G60) valve cover?
Anyone have
any experience with it?

I guess you didn't get this e-mail...