misinformation rides again!!!!

Night Shadow wrote:

> I would LOVE to find where Marc got his information that the TT uses
> 4-motion and the Passat is Quattro. To my knowledge this is totally wrong.

Nope it's correct.. Haldex = transverse applications - think TT, Golf 4-
motion (Europe only).  quattro = north/south applications, including
Passat - it gets same setup as Audi A4/A6.. "quattro" on Audi = Torsen,
4-Motion on Golf and TT = Haldex, 4-Motion on Passat = Torsen or quattro.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA