bad weekend

had to go in and talk to the highway patrol today, got two tickets. too fast
for conditions and failure to control. by there accident report i glanced of
the guardrail, spun and got clipped by the guy behind me, then went accross
two lanes into a phone pole. stopped and saw the car on the way home. the
only way to describe it is fucted. my brother's gonna take some pics
tomorrow. thanks for the offers on shells and other roccos, but i still have
the '88, i'm just going to have to get crackin' on it.
  brett