Antenna replacement

I have AM again and wow look at all those FM stations...
Glad I got it fixed before Baseball season!

Headliner intact after replacement!

Thanks Brett, John, Patrick, The Archives, & everyone else for sending me
good thoughts and not letting me give up...  Not a fun job!

-Raffi
-87 Scirocco 16V with a fresh working Fuba