Subarus?

I know I've over-stated my case in several places -- didn't mean to
offend any Subie owners.  I respect the fact that the WRC Impreza won it
for Burns last year and they're selling the WRX here in the US.  I can
see the resentment against VW for keeping the hot cars in Europe.

Sciroccos are cool cars -- they are light with potential.  Can't say
that about many new cars (the light part).  BTW, finished putting the
engine in the roc late Sat night and drove it for the first time
yesterday.  Yikes!  PO didn't believe in brakes!!

grumble, grumble.....still love my VWs....grumble, grumble

Peace all
Erik L