(OT) Looking for Rabbit Windshield

Hey all!!

I am really close to getting the car painted and am in need of a next to new
Rabbit windshield.  I recieved the rubber the other day from Vee Parts and
have the other glass to tint once it is painted but I don't have a
windshield yet.  LMK if you have one that you don't need taking up space for
cheap or trade.  Preferrably in the NW please!  A new windshield is about
$100 (seems like everything is about a hundred bucks at this stage in the
cars life!).  TIA!!

Dave