Fw: Few 16v questions :-)

> On Sun, 10 Mar 2002, Donald Walter wrote:
>
> > During the cold season I would stick with the 10w-30 but would run a
good
> > synthetic like Castrol or even their synthetic blend.  Stays loose when
cold
> > but handle the heat when hot.
>
> Folks, read the bentley! i never use 10w30, i think you'd have to live in
> Alaska for it to get cold enough to justify this one.

lol.. I use 0w40 semi synthetic (in all our vehicles even volvo 745, audi
4k, rocco, grand caravan)

It is a great boon in the winter. Starts up like it was +15 Celcius. =).

It drops to -30 deg C all the time around here at night.

During the day it's anywhere from -5 to -20 deg C..

It should be getting warner soon. It was 15 above last year at this time.