My car stalled! Again!

I saw that others suggested that your hall sender might be the problem. this
is a very good suggestion however if you are smelling fuel and your fuel
pump relay has the original wiring setup it is most likely NOT your hall
sender as the fuel pump relay gets its signal from the hall sender trigger.

Check for vacuum hoses that may have popped off. Check your timing marks to
be sure your timing belt didnt slip.

Does your windsheild seal leak water? If so you might want to look at the
relay that turns the fi computer on.

GL!

>From: "Rev" <rev@quick60tuning.com>
>To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
>Subject: My car stalled! Again!
>Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 11:47:29 -0600
>
>I am rather confused aboot what to do here, I was just driving home, doing
>aboot 45MPH, and it just cut out. I pulled over to the side of the road,
>and
>could never get it started again. It is cranking over, and I can smell
>fuel.
>What should I check? I don't even know where to begin working on this...
>
>Rev

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA