cheap ARP rod bolts

On Fri, 8 Mar 2002, Rick Alexander wrote:

> Seems steep to me. I had my rotational mass done for $62.50. I did the
> reciprocating mass out to 0.3g which took me maybe an hour and a half. I
> sure would like to make $111.67 an hour.
Okay,

Maybe i need an education here... I was going to take him pistons, rings,
rods, crank, flywheel, pulleys etc. and have the whole lot spin
balanced...

But if they cant spin balance pistons & rods, i can do that myself &
having just the crank balanecd would be a lot cheaper i'm sure, and i'd
prefer it that way :)

so, what to do here?

thanks,

Steve

     If you see a mad professor in a minibus, just smile. --James Bond
                      http://westfailure.org