found the owner of my "junk " cars(sorta long)

You got yourself a dirt cheap Scirocco, but now, you
also have a moral dilemna...

Is this guy cool? a jerk? It might help your decision.
I do not know what I'd do in this case, but how would
you feel if you were in his pants?

But only you can truly answer the big question...

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco Slegato
P.S. y'all get your cars' papers under your name, and
goodnight!

 --- brett cooke <vwscir88@hotmail.com> a écrit : >
got some questions answered today when the owner of
> my 2 newest sciroccos
> showed up at the junkyard looking for them. it
> appears that he is in the
> middle of a seperation/divorce, and since the cars
> were in her name the
> soon-to-be-ex thought scrapping the cars a good
> revenge. in addition to the
> 6spd tranny, the car also has a p&p/shaved head,
> autotech euro grind cam,
> short shift kit w/weighted shift rod, a neuspeed n2
> sport clutch(are these
> any good?), and a neuspeed throttle body. the parts
> that are missing(such as
> the guage cluster)are in his garage. after his axle
> broke he bought the
> other rocco to combine the two into one, just hadn't
> gotten around to it
> yet. feel bad for the guy, do you guys think i
> should sell them back to him?
> i mean i know i'd be pissed if some chick did that
> to me.
>   brett

Obtenez votre adresse @yahoo.ca gratuite et en français !
courriel.yahoo.ca