Rabbit trip...

Well I'm back to Va again for another V-dubb trip... last one was for
Scott's motor, and to check out the rabbit... this time I'm going to go get
the beast, and bring it home... I havn't even got the car, and I want to
yank the motor out, and put a dragon under the hood...
Hmmmm I like to be broke, and drive fast...
Scott I will be stopping by Dave's place and I'll see if I can pick-up that
paper work, and or anything else on the motor build from their machine
shop... Mmmkay?
L8r...
jevens