cheaper ARP rod bolts

On Fri, 8 Mar 2002, Craig Williams wrote:

> Honestly, if you aren't having your parts balanced with the actual rod bolts
> you are using, then you're not getting the best balance job you can. When I
> had my engine parts balanced, I gave them absolutely everything that spins
> at one time. Right down to the nuts and bolts and pullies and clutch, etc.
Exactly!

if i had them balance it with stretch bolts, then if i ever had to undo
them, and put in new stretch bolts, i'd loose the balance...

Thats why i bought the ARP's now, so i can take it all to the machine shop
with parts i'll actually use :)

take care,

Steve

     If you see a mad professor in a minibus, just smile. --James Bond
                      http://westfailure.org