cheaper ARP rod bolts

On Fri, 8 Mar 2002, Joe Doty wrote:

> BSI Racing (www.bsiracing) has ARP rod bolts for $65.
> http://www.bsiracing.com/engine.html

Thanks!!

I cancelled my order at summit & got them from BSI.

they are a lot better deal at $65 compared to $38 for stock :)

another bonus to reuseable rod bolts i didnt think of earlier, is that i'm
paying a machine shop to dynamic balance to .5 gram, throwing in new rod
bolts would undo that & i'd have to have everything rebalanced. assuming
stock rod bolts are'nt weighted the same within .25 gram.

take care,

Steve

     If you see a mad professor in a minibus, just smile. --James Bond
                      http://westfailure.org