From: Mike VanAmburgh <E30@iLand.net>
To: Scirocco <scirocco-L@scirocco.org>
Subject: Re: Who has floor mats from RK Kustom?
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 13:31:46 -0600

I bought a set of them with the group purchase and I was happy with
them.  The come with a thick pile and as long as you keep them clean
they hold up rather well.  That must have been over 2 years ago by now!
I used them in 3 different cars and have since sold the last car they
were in.  If I remember right, they were ~$90 for the set.  I can't
really say if that's worth it or not.  I'm not exactly an expert on
floor mats, but would probably never spend that much again on
floormats.  I haven't bought a set of cloth floormats since then.
Rubber mats seem to hold up much better and do a better job of
protecting your carpet.

I think it was Brett V who arranged that group purchase.  Maybe he
remembers who he dealt with.  Maybe it's time for another group
purchase?

Mike