Who could pass this up? (was: MK1 window gasket group interest)

I don't even currently own a Mk1 and would seriously consider it - I've had
my eye on my mechanic's somewhat restored '78 that's been sitting in storage
for the last 10 years. Spec's (IIRC):

1650cc @ 11.5:1 compression (goes like a bat out of hell and probably only
has less than 500 miles on the motor)
P&P head, knock-sensing ignition, Schrick 276
Supersprint header w/ 2.5" exhaust and Supertrapp at the end
Koni adjustables, Neuspeed front/rear sways, freshly bushing'ed suspension
(I guess not-so fresh anymore!  ;)
13" MoMos w/ Yoko AVS
Clean Dash(!!!!)
Kamei front spoiler
roll cage w/ driver's racing seat
Only downgrade - he painted it bright yellow over the stock metallic
maroon/red (not that I mind the yellow, even though it's a quality paint
job, it's just not stock)

I could have had this back in the day for $3k. I'm sure I could obtain it
for less now as I'm sure it's under at least 12" of dust...

My long-winded $0.02...Hope everyone has a good weekend...

Jeff